I-Pack Express uses a proprietary back-end and front-end system to allow for top-quality service to its clients. Features include:
- HTML5 based web applications for desktop and mobile (cross browser/cross platform).
- Automated receipt and processing of PreAlerts sent via EDI providing visibility of arriving freight to warehouse and office.
- Real time data processing (wireless/wifi) enables generation and submission of milestones to stakeholders for various events in the workflow by messaging or email notifications.
- Fully integrated with multiple third party domestic carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS) for shipment generation and tracking.
- Improved productivity in warehouse operations by using state of the art scanning technology.
- Highly secured Dispatch system for releasing freight to outside truckers supported by capturing their identification, photo and signature.
- Maintain repository of Proof Of Condition images of freight moving through the system via high resolution cameras on tablets and other mobile devices. Highly effective in management of OS&D and claims handling.
- Track and Trace services available via secured portal in the cloud.